Explore the “Enchanted Islands” on board the M/C EcoGalaxy a First Class Catamaran, built for sailing the Galapagos Islands while preserving its fragile ecosystem, and of course its beauty.
The social areas of the catamaran are the perfect place to witness the endless wonderful landscapes in a private and intimate athmosphere.
A cruise with state-of-the-art technology for ecological parameters to optimize the generation of energy, the consumption of fresh water and the reduction of carbon emissions.
Awarded in recognition of construction engineering by reducing water consumption and wood use by 50%.
Some of the catamaran characteristics that reduce the negative environmental impact of tourism includes:
– Operates on low fuel consumption.
– Continuous self-cleaning through purifiers that allow the fuel to be recirculated.
– Energy-efficient LED lights are used for the illumination of the ship.
– Uses biodegradable cleaning products.
– Air conditioning and cooling systems that automatically adjust according to weather conditions.
– Adjustable system pressure tank, which provides efficient saving of fresh water inside the boat.
Catamarán a motor de lujo
8 crew members + 1 guide
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Hiking, Snorkeling, Panga Ride, Kayak, Paddle Board.
Envíanos un mensaje y con gusto te ayudaremos a encontrar el tour perfecto para ti