5 Days in Galapagos
This Land based Tours in GALAPAGOS ISLANDS – Hopping tours is a great way to get to know the Enchanted Islands fully. Galapagos Land Tours (Island hopping) are a great way to explore the islands on a budget or ask for a more exclusive visit and customise your itinerary.
Traveling to the Galapagos islands offers a unique opportunity to see and experience animals in their natural habitat. Here you can explore this wonderful natural paradise in the Pacific on excursions to the National Park, swim with playful sea lions, relax with the Galápagos giant tortoises and observe next to friendly iguanas the deep blue sea.
Included in the program:
– 4 nights in hotels in a double room
– Meals included in the program: 4x B; 3x L/ BL; 0x D
– Local tour guide (English speaking)
– All rides in private vehicles
– Boat crossings in international small groups
– Entrance fees according to the program
– All listed excursions
– Snorkeling equipment (mask, breathing tube, fins) on the excursions
Not included in the program:
– International flights
– Flights Mainland – Galapagos – Mainland
– Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee (US $ 100 per person)
– Galapagos Migration Card TCT (US $ 20 per person)
– (travel) insurance
– Personal expenses such as gratuities
– Possibly. Increase of fees and / or fuel surcharges after 01.03.2019
– Wetsuit (can be rented on site)
– Meals, drinks and / or activities not mentioned
– Minimum and maximum group size
Minimum 2 people
|Dates 2020 (STARTING IN SAN CRISTOBAL)|
Hotels intended for this trip (these hotels or others of the same category):
Puerto Baquerizo Moreno Galapagos Eco Friendly
DepartureQuito or Guayaquil
Day 1: San Cristobal Island - Interpretation Center - Tijeretas Hill
Day 2: Kicker Rock
Day 3: Cerro Colorado Tortoise reserve – Puerto Chino beach – La Lobería
Day 4: Española Island
Day 5: San Cristobal Airport – Departure
Check or leave a review if you were part of this tour:
The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances. Prices are subject to changes due to local taxes updates.
National flights: Airline baggage allowance is 23 kilograms per person.
Hotels, trains and other services are quoted without reservations. They are subject to change without previous notice unless booked.
If your tour includes traveling in altitude, we highly recommend realizing a previous appointment with your doctor for a general physical checkup. We also recommend checking if you need to take any vaccination. It is important that you have a current travel insurance including personal medical insurance, also a copy of it and a copy of your passport. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
Please, keep in mind that the law of Ecuador asks you to have a private insure before you come to the country, then when give us your information please include the name, address and phone number of your insure please.