Nicky Amazon Lodge in Cuyabeno
Treat yourself to a break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and relax in a natural environment, with the comfort of spacious and comfortable so-called “cabañas” (open country huts with private bathrooms with hot running water). The excellent service of the Nicky Lodge is complemented by professional chefs serving a mix of national and international cuisine. The many years of experience of the entire staff will enable you to have a safe and pleasant stay. The tour guides know the rainforest like the back of their hand and are happy to share their knowledge about flora and fauna with you. Their experience will make it possible to discover the shy animals in the dense green of the rainforest.
Our lodge was built in the traditional Native style of the jungle. We offer 6 big huts with thatched roofs, 15 spacious rooms that can be used for double, triple, quadruple, quintuple or familiar accommodation with single and matrimonial beds all with mosquito nets to keep you safe from biting insects during your rest. All rooms have private bathroom with showers hot water and flushing toilets. The huts have balcony areas to relax and observe nature; in the early morning we wake up with the singing of the birds and we go to the bed with the nocturnal sounds of the rain-forest.
The water treatment, the environmental solid and liquid waste disposal, the biodegradable treatment such as the approved fire safety devices and procedures are very important for this eco-lodge. Electricity is provided by for lighting and to recharge batteries 110 AC form 18h00 to 22h00. An emergency noiseless generator ensures the power supply.
THE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Private transportation Lago Agrio – El Puente de Cuyabeno – Lago Agrio .
- Transport by motor canoe from El Puente de Cuyabeno to the lodge, during the excursions and from the lodge to El Puente de Cuyabeno;
- Naturalist Bilingual guide (English and Spanish) during all excursions;
- 4 nights of accommodation in a comfortable tourist class lodge with mosquito nets and private bathroom
- all mentioned meals, purified drinking water, coffee and tea, vegetarian food if you require
- Life jackets and rubber boots (up to size 45 – from size 45 on request prior to the tour without additional costs).
THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Transfer Quito – Lago Agrio – Quito.
- Visit to the Siona family in Cuyabeno, ($ 5 per person; to be paid locally)
- Rain poncho
- Additional drinks and meals
- Single supplement
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- All short-term price increases regarding fees and taxes.
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 7.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
DAY 0: QUITO – AMAZONAS
DAY 1: RAINFOREST ADVENTURE
DAY 2: RAINFOREST ADVENTURE
DAY 3: RAINFOREST ADVENTURE
DAY 4: RAINFOREST ADVENTURE
(Only for the 5 days plan) DAY 5: RAINFOREST - QUITO
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies